Due to COVID-19 interMISSION 2020 has
been cancelled! Join us next year,
May 28 - 30, 2021
Although interMISSION has been cancelled, there is still opportunity give to interMISSION projects.
(1) The 2020 Walkathon is in support of a future CBM Kamp Tumaini in Rwanda. We would encourage all those walking in the walkathon to participate in a socially responsible way. Some ways to collect funds is by asking for sponsors through phone, email and text. Please send donations to our Treasurer with the designation "Walkathon".
(2) The gifts we receive from our interMISSION offerings is designated for bursaries for female ministry students at Acadia Divinity College. You can make a donation to our Treasurer with the designation "Bursaries".
You may e-transfer any funds to our Treasurer at :
Thank you for your support.
Atlantic Baptist Women's
2020 Vision ~ Press On!
"… focus on … what lies ahead …
press on …”
Philippians 3:13 -14 NLT
May 29 - 31, 2020
Crandall University, Moncton, NB
Online registration and e-transfer for payment are also available at atlanticbaptistwomen.ca. Please register by one method only (either by mail or online). To pay by e-transfer, you must be set up to do online banking.
Weekend Worship Team: Rebecca Moore & Marla Berry
Friday pm Keynote Speaker: Dr. Melody Maxwell
Sat am Bible Study: Jemell Moriah
Sunday am Message & Communion: Tammy Giffen
Darrell & Laura Lee Bustin, CBM Global Field Staff, Rwanda
Dan & Melody Grove, CBM Strategic Associates, Cameroon
Saturday 2:00 - 4:00 pm enjoy
“A Sweet Time & Tea to Celebrate 150 years”
InterMISSION will join with Camp - interMISSION for an afternoon of remembering our roots and visioning for the future.
Do you have an outfit from a country you visited while serving on a short-term mission experience or when you served as a missionary / Global field staff?
This is your opportunity to wear it for the “fashion show”, Saturday afternoon.
Contact: email@example.com by April 17 and provide the following details:
1. country where the outfit was purchased,
2. describe the outfit (colour, etc.)
3. share how the mission trip impacted your life.
Participants are encouraged to wear an outfit or hat from one of the early decades between 1870 - 2020
STEP out for ministry - STEP into mission 2020 Walkathon – Walk for Kamp Tumaini, Rwanda
Since 2015 Kamp Tumaini has been making a difference in children’s lives in Kenya. Canadian Baptist Ministries and volunteers from Canada have served with our Kenyan partners to offer a summer camp experience to children impacted by HIV and AIDS. Along with days of music, fun, and laughter, the camps provide times for sharing, prayer, and encouragement. Your generous donation will provide this camp experience for children in Rwanda this year.
Looking forward to seeing YOU at interMISSION!
Mark the date on your calendar invite a friend to come with you! Participate in worship, workshops, Bible study, prayer, and projects!
An intergenerational event, girls 9 - 16 years of age may register for Camp-interMISSION
Those registering for interMISSION understand that photographs and videos may be taken during the event for the promotion of the United Baptist Woman's Missionary Union/Atlantic Baptist Women to be used in print, on a website, through social media, or in other venues.